- Felt floor protector pads on the bottom of furniture will help preserve the life
of your finish.
- Scatter rugs at all entrances will help trap grit from shoes before it
scratches your floor.
- Sweep, vacuum, or dust mop your floor and scatter rugs often to remove
dirt and grit.
- Purchase a generic hardwood floor cleaner from you local grocery store. Please be sure that it is formulated for floors with polyurethane finish and follow the directions carefully.
- Never wax a polyurethane floor.
- Never roll a refrigerator, piano, or other large item across your hardwood floors without adequate protection.
- When your floor loses its luster, it’s time for a fresh coat.